We’re looking for a Part-time QA Analyst to join our team!
We are looking for a part-time QA tester to join our team and perform testing activities on multiple projects ranging from iOS and Android applications to mobile sites and games.
- Execute extensive manual testing (functionality, integration, and regression) for mobile applications and websites following detailed test cases.
- Search, analyze and document bugs including all relevant information (logs, screenshots and detailed steps to reproduce) in various defect tracking systems.
- Verify fixes and follow up on tickets throughout the bug lifecycle. Follow strict testing security procedures.
- Work on several projects simultaneously in a complex environment with changing priorities.
- Work closely with QA Lead and/or QA Manager and ensure regular communication throughout the project.
- Provide timely status reports to QA Lead and/or Project Manager.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 6 months to 1 year experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst with experience in issue tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Lighthouse…
- Must be proficient with Windows, Mac OS X, different or multiple browser versions as well as iOS, Android and Microsoft mobile OS versions.
- Experienced in MS Office and G Suite.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and flexible with a changing project environment.
- High energy with a positive attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, disciplined, organized approach, strong work ethic.
- Part-time position (between 24-36 hours weekly)
- Office conveniently located near downtown Portland.
- A nice environment with a great team.
- Training completed in office
- Schedule: 8 hour shift, Monday to Friday
PLUS QA is an affirmative action and equal opportunity employer. We celebrate our inclusive work environment and encourage folks of all backgrounds and perspectives to apply. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran status, or genetic information. We strongly encourage applications from people with these identities or who are members of other historically underrepresented communities.
We embrace our differences, and know that our diverse team is a strength that drives our success. Our QA work benefits all users, so having a diverse team of perspectives is vital to our work.
Please note this is a part-time position, on-site only. We also do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. We do not offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.
Apply for this role
Submit your application for this role using the form below. If selected, a member of our team will be in contact with you soon.