We’re looking for a QA Lead to manage functional testing activities on multiple projects ranging from iOS and Android applications to mobile sites and web applications.
- May work directly with clients identifying and logging bugs and/or issues, develop and maintain testing plans, test cases and supporting documents to verify that mobile applications and web sites operate properly and are defect-free
- Strategizing with clients’ project teams to anticipate problems, analyze solutions, identify alternatives and suggest recommendations
- Work closely with the Project Manager and other QA Leads to improve process and workflow between the different projects
- Align resources to meet the needs of the projects
- Provide timely status reports to internal QA Lead and/or Project Manager
- Scrub/review testers overall ticket quality
- May update and provide status reports directly to the client
- May participate in new clients calls and presentations
- Help coordinate and execute testing for web and mobile applications
- Create test cases and instructions
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Bachelor’s degree and 2 years of project/program management experience in QA
- High energy with a positive attitude
- Must be familiar with Windows and Mac OS X
- Must be familiar with testing security procedures
- Must be familiar with browser versions, iOS, Android and Microsoft mobile OS versions
- Must be familiar with bug tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Lighthouse
- Flexibility with a changing environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interested in developing marketing strategies for clients
- Attention to detail, disciplined, organized approach
- Comfortable with multitasking
- Contract to Full-Time position
- Office conveniently located near downtown Portland.
- A nice environment with a great team.
Please note this is full-time position on-site only. We also do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. We do not offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
Please apply via email@example.com. No phone calls.