As the Project Manager you will manage multiple projects ranging from iOS and Android applications, mobile sites and web apps and usability projects for global brands and exciting well known start-up companies. You will be responsible for coordinating testing activities, managing a team and working directly with clients.
- Work on several mobile/web projects simultaneously in a complex, high-paced environment with multiple and changing priorities
- Client interaction including: gathering project requirements, deliverable timelines, estimates and negotiations
- Develop and manage the test schedule
- Strategize with clients’ project teams to anticipate problems, analyze solutions, identify alternatives and suggest recommendations
- Manage and coordinate usability research testing groups
- Provide heuristic design guidance, ideas, and feedback to clients
- Collaborate with clients and PLUS QA resources team in identifying intended users and use environments
- Create and manage budgets for various types of projects
- Align resources to meet the needs of the projects
- Manage a team of QA Analysts and QA Leads across various types of projects
- Monitor testing progress, project estimates and resource assignments as well as communication with development partners
- Actively participate in daily project planning meetings
- Create reports
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Required: Bachelor’s degree and at least 1-2 years of lead software testing experience
- Must have an extensive knowledge of Project Management methodologies and tools
- Understanding of QA tools and processes is preferred
- Thorough knowledge of iOS, Android and Microsoft tablets and mobile devices
- Strong technical knowledge is preferred
- Managerial, analytical, planning, and negotiation skills
- Strong problem solving, verbal and written communication skills
- Experience with client-facing communication
- Positive attitude, strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Office conveniently located in SE Portland and the option to work from home
- Benefits include: PTO, Paid Holidays, Sick Time, Medical, Vision, Dental, 401k with Company Match
- A nice environment with a great team.
Please note this is full-time position on-site only. We also do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. We do not offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.