As the project manager you will be responsible for the delivery of all functional test plans, detailed test strategy, test case creation, acceptance criteria, and meeting quality standards. You will manage multiple projects ranging from iOS and Android applications to mobile sites and web apps for global brands and exciting well known start-up companies.
- Define and create test strategies that are customized to each project’s needs and timeline.
- Develop and manage the test schedule, take part in every step of the quality assurance process: planning, estimating, collaborating, and executing.
- Client interaction including: gathering project requirements, deliverable timelines, estimates and negotiations.
- Create and manage budgets for various types of projects.
- Review test requirements, technical documentation, functional and nonfunctional specifications.
- Create and maintain test plans and test cases.
- Work on several mobile / web projects simultaneously in a complex environment with multiple and changing priorities.
- Manage a team of QA analysts.
- Monitor testing progress, project estimates and resource assignments as well as communication with development partners.
- Actively participate in daily project planning meetings.
- Create reports.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 2 years of project management, supervisory or team leader experience with a focus on QA.
- Must have an extensive knowledge of Project Management methodologies (knowledge of Agile a plus) and tools and possess a complete understanding of QA tools and processes.
- Thorough knowledge of iOS, Android and Microsoft tablets and mobile devices.
- Possess a strong technical background with the ability to work closely and cooperatively with development staff.
- Experience in developing test cases.
- Demonstrated experience in conducting functional testing, regression testing and working with bug tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Lighthouse, Donedone.
- Experience with builds distribution tools such as HockeyApp, Crashlytics and TestFlight.
- Demonstrated analytical, planning, and negotiation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, problem solving and analytical skills.
- Experience with client-facing communication.
- A positive attitude, a strong work ethic and the ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Work experience with accessibility testing is a plus, or a strong interest in accessibility testing.
- Bachelor’s Degree Holder
- Expert in MS Suite and G Suite
- Full Time Opportunity (90-day Probationary Period)
- Office conveniently located in SE Portland, great work environment
Please note this is full-time position on-site only. We also do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors. We do not offer visa sponsorship, visa transfer, or corp-corp arrangements.
Please apply via firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls.