We’re looking for a Part-time QA Analyst to join our team.
We are looking for a part-time QA tester to join our team and perform testing activities on multiple projects ranging from iOS and Android applications to mobile sites and games.
- Execute extensive manual testing (functionality, integration, and regression) for mobile applications and websites following detailed test cases.
- Search, analyze and document bugs including all relevant information (logs, screenshots and detailed steps to reproduce) in various defect tracking systems.
- Verify fixes and follow up on tickets throughout the bug lifecycle. Follow strict testing security procedures.
- Work on several projects simultaneously in a complex environment with changing priorities.
- Work closely with QA Lead and/or QA Manager and ensure regular communication throughout the project.
- Provide timely status reports to QA Lead and/or Project Manager.
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- At least 1 year experience as a Quality Assurance Analyst with experience in issue tracking tools such as Jira, Bugzilla, Redmine, Lighthouse…
- Must be familiar with Windows and Mac OS X. Must be familiar with browser versions as well as iOS, Android and Microsoft mobile OS versions.
- Must be familiar with MS Office.
- Comfortable with multi-tasking and flexible with a changing project environment. High energy with a positive attitude.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Attention to detail, disciplined, organized approach, strong work ethic.
- Experience with Automation testing is a +
- Experience with Java and/or JS is a +
- Experience with Localization
- Part-time position (20 to 30 hours per week)
- Office conveniently located near downtown Portland.
- A nice environment with a great team.
Please note this is a part-time position, on-site only. We also do not accept unsolicited resumes from third party vendors.
Please apply via email@example.com. No phone calls.